I recently liked Brandy Melville’s page on Facebook and followed them on Instagram and I am happy I did so. On the news feed every now and then there are photos of there new clothing items and links to there website where you can purchase them. I am always tempted to buy all the cute stuff but sometimes it sucks because the items are sold out. This is probably because of how cute the clothes are and they are very affordable. Here is a link to the website: BrandyMelville. Also, look at there new clothes below!
This week I am dedicating my blog to the different trends and news about Coachella. Today, however, I am going to show you my favorite bands/artists performing at Coachella. First off, I did a post on Azealia Banks already and I just found out that she is attending!
The best group performing in my opinion would be Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. I love all of both of there songs and duets, here are a few of my favorite songs by them:
The Black Keys are unbelievably talented. There songs have an old school feeling with their raw sound and gritty guitar riffs, which I love about them. My favorite album of theres is Brothers and song from album Everlasting Light. I also love the song Gold On The Ceiling, from the most recent album El Camino.
My favorite Techno performer would probably be between Girl Talk and Kaskade. The song Kaskade did with Deadmau5 is my favorite song ever! It’s called Move For Me and it has a really good flow between beats and singing. One song I came upon by Girl Talk was That’s Right and I love the way it has so many different songs incorporated in one song.
Here are the songs:
Lastly here are a few other songs from bands that are performing:
5. Voxer– is like a walkie talkie where you can communicate with friends through audio, video, and text messages. It’s a great new way to have quick and entertaining conversation with friends! Forget telling long stories that take ages to type through text messages because Voxer allows you to easily tell your friends anything in no time! linktophoto
4. Draw Something- is a very fun social game to play with friends! You choose between three objects to draw and sketch them to your best ability for your friends to guess! The longer the streaks of correct guesses the more your record goes up! It really is an entertaining and creative way to play games in a social electronic environment! linktophoto
3. Snapchat- has become the new iPhone hot commodity! This app enables you to send hysterical pictures with a short caption to your friends that they can only see for a short amount of time and then it disappears forever! This has become the most popular way to communicate with friends through pictures that never fail to make you laugh. linktophoto
2. Facebook- is the #1 most popular social website on the internet today! iPhone allows people to access this addicting site through an app for a very accessible way to receive notifications, messages, and get updated on the social scene. I can always depend on Facebook to keep me updated and to communicate with friends through pictures, videos, status’, and messaging! linktophoto
1. Instagram- definitely earns the rating of my #1 favorite social iPhone app! It is undeniable that people cannot resist the temptation to click on instagram to see their friends latest picture postings! The unique aspect of this app is the ability it gives you to put effects, borders, and edits to your pictures for the viewing pleasure of all of your friends. Instagram is an easy way to keep up with your friends activity through photos of all kinds, whether posted from a celebrity, friend, or company! linktophoto
I have also just began to use Pinterest and I really like it, if you have any social apps that you love or find handy comment!